Most of the people wish to sync their data between devices because it allows them to increase their productivity and enhance their flexibility in accessing the data. But when it comes to syncing QuickBooks files between two computers then most of the people are not clear about it. Syncing QuickBooks files help users to enhance their collaboration on a unified accounting report, that’s why in this article we will be looking at the step by step guide of sync QuickBooks files between two computers.
Having a problem in Sync QuickBooks files between two computers?? Don’t worry… Here, you will get the answers of your all queries. In this informative article – we are going to clarify all such topic. and, you can also contact our QuickBooks online support and solution without wasting your time & effort.
Sync augmented productivity and increases the flexibility to access the data. In many situations, it has seen that many QuickBooks users desire to connect their data between multiple devices to enhance their productivity & flexibility in accessing the data. Unfortunately, they have not to Sync QuickBooks files between two computers as they don’t have proper knowledge about it.
There have some easy steps to How to sync QuickBooks files between two computers? This information is provided as we understand that many QuickBooks users desire to sync data or files between the devices in their workplace or home.
Why We synchronize the two computers?
There are many users are want to sync Data or Files between the devices in their Workplace or home or the way in which they want to handle or open the file. Sync QuickBooks files and data help you in different ways of achieving the thing that you want and need.
NOTE:-Before syncing the files, you need to make sure that there is correct installation option for each computer and both the computers are connected on the same network or you can also uninstall QuickBooks on both the computers and then reinstall them with the correct options.
Steps to Sync QuickBooks Files Between Two Computers. You just follow my easy steps.
- First, you install QuickBooks software. Put the QuickBooks installation disk in your CD drive and completed the setup prosses. When Quickbook software was installed. open the Quickbooks Application and enter the license number and product code.
- Download and install the Data Transfer Utility program.
- Paste your company file on the secondary computer from the primary computer.
- Start QuickBooks software on your primary computer.
- Click the Open Source Company button in Export Data from the primary company.
- Select Yes and permit access even if QuickBooks is Not Running. And then see the option to allow the application to access data.
- Next, click Continue, then Yes and finally Done in QuickBooks.
- Click the Close button in the Currently Connected To field within the Data Transfer Utility program.
- Select the File option and click Open or Restore Company, then choose to Open a Company in QuickBooks.
- From the Import data Into destination company option, select Open Destination Company in the Data Transfer Utility program.
- Click Yes, Always permit access even if QuickBooks is not running and allow the application to access personal data. Click continue, then Yes and Done in QuickBooks.
- Now click the close button in the currently connected To field in the data transfer utility program.
- Select the file menu and click close company in QuickBooks.
- Choose the type of data, then click the change button in the data transfer utility program.
- In the data transfer utility program, go to Import data Into destination and click the import data button.
Now you have successfully Sync QuickBooks files between two computers and the users can work very easily on the same accounting report with the enhanced collaboration which will result in better productivity. So these easy steps you can easily sync QuickBooks files to between two computers.
Other options to synchronizing the two computers
There you have one more option if you cannot sync QuickBooks files to between two computers so you can contact our QuickBooks Online Support Phone number and tell your problem to our QuickBooks Proadvisor. Our Service available 24*7 hours.
Sometimes errors are very complicated and you don’t successfully Sync QuickBooks files to between two computers. So in such a way you don’t understand what you do for your QuickBook files. So you can easily contact our QuickBook customer service Phone Number and tell us your errors and your problems. They easily solved your problems and errors without wasting your time. Contact Us. We Provided Best Service.
Sync QuickBooks files to between two computers are possible for you just follow my easy steps and you have any problems and issue related sync QuickBooks files to between two computers Don’t panic easily you can call our QuickBooks Support number.