The QuickBooks Accounting software provides many amazing features. This software makes accountancy simple, easy and fast, also you can work on it without getting any error. And, the QuickBooks Scan Manager is one of the tools provided by QuickBooks Software. The QuickBooks Scan Manager helps in sending invoices, sales receipt, bills, and many different transactions through mail. It also automatically imports and stores transactions according to their categories. In this blog, we are going to study how to set up a QuickBooks scan manager.
So, let’s start how you can scan your documents and attach them to the transaction using this tool.
Steps to Set Up and Use of QuickBooks Scan Manager
Follow these steps carefully, if you get errors when setting or using the Scan Manager.
Step 1: Create User’s Scan Profile
- Firstly, press on Documents then, click on Doc Center from the Company menu.
- Then, you have to Scan your Document which you want to attach.
- After that, create a new profile or select from an existing scan profile.
- Change the profile name and then Continue.
- Then, you can make adjustments in profile settings according to your priorities.
- And, in the end, Save it.
Step 2: Set Up and Check your Scanner
- Firstly, do highlight your profile and click on Select.
- When you select the scanner window, you will see the option of Scanner Setup Wizard. But, make sure that the current selection should display your scanner. If there is no option of your scanner then press on Yes. After that, to download the latest scanner database from Nuance, click on Next.
- Choose the suitable mode which is typically a Normal Mode.
- Tick on the Perform tests box, and press on the Next button.
- Choose the test which you want to run then again click on Next twice to initiate the checking of your scanner.
- Tick the “Repeat this test in order to check all mode boxes”. Then click on Next for moving Forward.
Step 3: Scan and Add documents.
Why should you use QuickBooks Scan Manager?
- You can easily attach your documents like invoices, bills, receipts and other other transactions to your mail through QuickBooks Scan Manager.
- If you are not an expert in this, still you can do all these things.
- Also, you can connect this tool to your bank account for automatically import and categorize transactions.
- You can automatically update the invoices, packing slip, and many other documents in the balance sheet. And, can create documents which save your precious time.
- QuickBooks scanner is provided with the warehouse manager and the warehouse workers team can do more work in less time.
Solve the issues occur in QuickBooks Scan Manager
If in any case your QuickBooks Scan Manager does not work properly. Then, the problem cause by one of these reasons:
- Ensure that you are using a TWAIN-compliant scanner.
- Also, make sure that you are using a scanner outside of QuickBooks.
Solution of Error 281, 1:
- Remove the last scan profile and new one.
- In the settings, change the user account settings.
- Fix the QuickBooks and try to scan again.
- Reinstall the tool then do the clean installation.
- Then, try to set up a QuickBooks Scan Manager again.
How to do Scanning Bills and Invoices:
- SCAN: Click on the button “Scan” in Scan2Voice. This will help you to scan the voice and transfer it into a PDF file and show the new file.
- EXTRACT DATA: Firstly, it extracts the data and allows you to check it. This method is simple and easy.
- UPLOAD: Click on the button of Upload.
I hope this blog will help to set up the QuickBooks Scan Manager tool. If you have any other issue or any query you want to ask. Then, simply contact us on QuickBooks Support Number. And talk to our QuickBooks ProAdvisor, they will surely solve your problem regarding QuickBooks accounting software.