In the business, Printer plays a vital role and you can print checks with the help of QuickBooks features and many other things you can access from the software. By just connecting the printer with the QuickBooks Software, you can directly print checks. There is also the possibility to face some kind of error while printing or connecting the printer with the software. And, also you might face the problems while reprinting the checks like, “QuickBooks will not print these checks again”. How to reprint checks in QuickBooks is our motive to explain to you briefly.
And, in some situations where the employee modestly comes with the problem of lost paycheck. To make up for the damaged or lost paycheck in QuickBooks, the payroll has to be edited in this situation. To make such type of adjustment, voiding is only one method to solve this.
Why you need to Reprint the checks
There are several reasons which is the reason behind the reprint the checks in QuickBooks Accounting Software:
- In the printer, your previous check might get damaged or jammed.
- There is also a reason for personal usage due to which you have to reprint the paystubs.
- And, the check may be misplaced.
In the QuickBooks software, checks can be reprinted by tracking them. Then, find the check and follow the instructions to reprint them.
How you can Find the Checks in the software
Follow these instructions to locate the check in the QuickBooks Software:
- The very first thing is, you have to find the options of print check.
- Then, press on the print preview. If in case you want to reprint the checks more than, click on the add more checks.
How to Reprint the Check in QuickBooks
Reprinting the paychecks is more difficult than printing the check for the first time. because , when the check is printed, it directly stores it in the QuickBooks directory. And, when you print the check just after preparing it, the call to action is very much clear.
- In the QuickBooks directory, find the option of print check.
- To see the check, select the Print Preview that you are going to print. And if you need more checks then add more checks.
- Press on the Printer button.
- After all the checks are printed. And, if there is any fault in the printed checks then, you can also reprint them again.
Instructions of Reprint the check in QuickBooks
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks, in the top of the navigation panel click on the list button.
- Click on the COA.
- Then, choose the payroll account and click on the check which has to be reprinted.
- Press on the print button for the selected check.
- Then save it and close.
You can follow these steps also:
- Open the Employee’s option then edit the paycheck which is chosen from the section.
- Enter the date range in the date field.
- Choose the employee’s name whose check needs to be reprinted.
- Then, double-click on the payroll check.
- Select the Print button and wait for the check to print.
- Click on the OK and shut the Window.
How to Reprint the Paychecks in QuickBooks
- In the top navigation panel, click on the List button.
- Then, click on COA from the options.
- Click on the payroll account. Then, click on the check which you want to print.
- Select the Print option.
- Then Save it, and shut the Window.
If these above steps are not working. You can also follow the below given instructions:
- Click on Employees button.
- Then, select the Edit Paychecks.
- In the Date range field, enter the Start and End date.
- Select the Employee’s name whose paycheck is required to reprint.
- Then, double-click on the paycheck.
- Select the option of print.
- In the end, click on OK.
How to Reprint the Lost Paycheck in QuickBooks
In the QuickBooks features, you can directly print the checks. And, for the users, this application is much more useful. It is suggested that the printer should have to connect with the software, that would be more preferable. In QuickBooks, before going to connect the printer with the software, you should have to check the connectivity. There are some more points which explain the requirements of reprint the lost paycheck.
- If in the printer, the last check did not pass through or be damaged.
- Or the printed check misplaced.
- For the user’s personal reason, the paystubs are to be printed.
While the check is being prepared, the call to action is actually much more clear. To track the directory path reprinting the check is required after the check is once printed. And, the cost of the check is also added.
- Firstly, open the particular check in QuickBooks and then click on the option of print check.
- Then, with the help of the print preview option, you can see the check.
- And, all the chosen checks will be printed.
- If the check is not printed correctly, reprint the check again.
Reprint the Multiple Paychecks
- Select the transactions button.
- Then, you have to press on the Paychecks.
- Double-click on the paycheck which you want to reprint.
- Press on the option of print later.
- Select the Save & Close.
- For each check, you have to repeat the same instructions which are not selected to print.
- Press on the print forms and then click on the paychecks.
- Tick the paychecks which you want to print the check.
- Then, click on the Ok button.
Instructions to locate the Original Check Number
- In the starting, click on the write checks.
- Then, add the original check number.
- Enter the date range.
- Then, add the name of the employee.
- In the amount box, add the 0.01.
- Click on the payroll expenses.
- Then save it and close.
- Press on the use register.
- The check which you have just created, find that check and click on it.
- Then, select the void check.
Reprint the Sales Forms
In the QuickBooks Software, these instructions will assist you to reprint the sales:
- In the beginning, click on the icon of magnifying glass.
- Add a sales form number, date, and amount. And, click on the enter button.
- Then, click on the sales form.
- Click on the print or preview.
We hope that you understood how to reprint the checks in QuickBooks. And, also this blog had explained the reason for the check, paychecks, multiple checks, and the instructions to do it. If you have any query related to the QuickBooks Software. Then, you can directly call on the toll-free number of QuickBooks Support Phone Number.