For smooth work and task presentation, it is very mandatory to have the proper and right activation code in QuickBooks Desktop. Although, sometimes QuickBooks Activation does work properly even after doing the correct process. And, wrong QuickBooks Validation Code and incorrect number of product items are some general problems generated in the QuickBooks Accounting Software. Also, you will get a notification prompted on your desktop screen related to this validation code will be “the service is temporarily unavailable”. So, in this article,, we are going to talk about the QuickBooks validation code and solution of activation code issue.
We all very well know that QuickBooks accounting software is very famous software in the digital market. And, while activating QuickBooks, you might face some problems which are incorrect validation code. To solve this problem, we need proper planned procedure. So here, we have mentioned some steps to solve this QuickBooks Activation Code error.
Go through these steps, before execute any recommended solution:
- Ensure that QuickBooks is so far active or not.
- Also, you have to check out that the license number and product code should equal the QuickBooks product stickers on the package.
Download Product: check out the email or confirmation message which you bought from Intuit.
Bought QuickBooks on the CD: on the original CD envelope watch a glowing colored sticker.
Methods to QuickBooks Validation Code
Method 1: Ensure and Confirm the date and time settings of your system is correct
- In the beginning, shut the QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- If not, then do the right click on the Window TaskBar display and click on the Adjust Date/Time.
- Enter the correct date and time and save the current date and time.
- Then, click on Apply and Ok
- After that, go to the QuickBooks Desktop and choose Help option, then Activate QuickBooks and after that Begin Activation (in the version of QuickBooks Canadian then, select Help > Registry QuickBooks > Start QuickBooks Registration)
- Then, enter the validation code of QuickBooks and click on Next.
Method 2: Reset .ecml file
While installing the QuickBooks Desktop, when you type the licence number and the product code to finalize the installation and confirm the copy of QuickBooks. If the information is corrupted in an encrypted file or QuickBooks Software will not open and show any prompt of an error notification. Then, in this condition, remove the entitlement file and then enter the new license number and item information of the product will solve your problem.
Remove EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- In the beginning, shut the QuickBooks Desktop.
- And, verify that QuickBook processes will no longer be executed or closed.
- Click the Ctrl + Shift + Esc on the keyboard for opening the Task Manager.
- For the WIndows 10, press the more information to display the Task Manager.
- Press on the Process button.
- By clicking on the processor name header, fix the process alphabetically.
- For your system operating system and QuickBooks version, open the Entitlement Data Folder.
- Click on the Windows + R to go to the Run Command.
- And then, type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6) and click on enter (folder directory is the same as the alternative QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise).
- Do the right-click on the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and click on Delete.
- Press yes to ensure or yes to deleting the file.
- Go to the company file and read the instruction, and follow to apply for the application.
Method 3: Reactivate the MSXML
For 64-Bit Operating system
- Open the start menu and enter the cmd, then right-click and enter the Run administrator.
In Windows 8, click on the Windows key and type cmd from the keyboard and then type ‘cmd’ then, same, run as administrator.
- Type the cd\windows\system64 at the c:prompt.
- Then, enter the ‘regsvrMSXML 4.dll’ and click on Enter.
- And after that, type regsvr MSXML 6.dll’ and then click on Enter.
For 32-bit Operating System
- Click on the ‘Run’ Window and click the Windows key + R from the keyboard.
- Enter ‘cmd’ and click the Enter button.
- And, enter ‘regsvr32 MSXML 4.dll’ and click enter.
- Enter the ‘regsvr32 MSXML 6.dll’ and then click on the enter button.
Method 4: Use the QuickBooks Installation Tool
For solving this problem successfully, you can use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This tool is specially created to automatically identify the error by itself and solve the issues with .NET Framework, C++, and MSXML.
You can use this directly before applying any manual steps to fix your issue.
Method 5: Add a new Windows Administrator
To remove the user account problem, it becomes mandatory sometimes to create a new windows users
- Firstly, press on the Start button and press the Settings option.
- Press on the accounts and press Family option and other users.
- Then below other user, press add another person to this system.
- After that, in the bottom part of the page, you can the option of I do not have sign-in information for the user.
- Then at the next page in bottom, press add user without an account of Microsoft.
- Type the name of the new account.
- Press Finish option then the new account is fixed as the standard user.
- Click on the fresh account created and press the type of the account.
- Select the list menu and choose Admin.
- Press on the Ok button.
- Then, sign out from the Windows as a new user.
- After that, Go to the QuickBooks Desktop and press Help > Activate QuickBooks > Start Activation (for canadian version. Click on Start Help > Register QuickBooks > Register)
If this method solves your issue. Then, it’s your choice to keep the new admin or delete the new admin.
Method 6: Reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop
You have to install the QuickBooks Desktop software again, when QuickBooks Desktop function gets corrupted or any solution does not fix your error. You can also try the renaming of installation files. This process is called a clean installation.
We hope that you understand the solutions mentioned above here. And, also these solutions will help you in solving the QuickBooks activation code. You can also talk to the QuickBooks experts if you need to. You can dial our toll-free number of QuickBooks Support Customer Service.