QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program offers better benefits and resources that get advanced as your company grows. As simple as that, sign up for QuickBooks Online Accountant to start your process with the program. In short, the second you sign up for your QuickBooks Online Accountant, you become eligible to take part in the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program.
Basically, this Intuit Program is available especially for accounting, financial, tax, and consulting professionals who provide support services to third-party customers. It has been designed to help professionals like you to enhance their practice while helping tons of QuickBooks users managing and optimizing their organization.
Types of certification in QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
- QuickBooks Online Certification
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Certification
- Certification for QuickBooks Desktop version.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification
The necessity for the courses
- The basic courses like QuickBooks Desktop Certification and QuickBooks Online Certification do not require any necessity.
- The courses including QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions certifications are only available after you take a one-year exam of the QuickBooks Desktop Certification.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification neds to have a current QuickBooks Online Certification.
How to join in QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
- Go to the section of Your Practice from the left menu, then chose the ProAdvisor.
- Now hit on the tab of Training.
- Choose the Resume to continue any previously-started course you ahve taken.
- Select one of the Training Options available
- Now ht on the Get started to start the course and follow the on-screen instruction to complete it.
- Once you are well ready to take the program exam, click on the Take Exam.
How long does the process of certification exam take
- The QuickBooks Desktop Certification exam takes approximately 4 hours.
If you want to pass in this, Intuit helps the users by providing training courses that take up to 12 hours to complete.
- QuickBooks Online Certification exam takes approximately 2 hours.
Just like the desktop versions, If you want to pass in this, Intuit helps the users by providing training courses that take up to 7 hours to complete. And in case you have successfully completed the previous year’s certification, you just need to take a shorter “What’s new” exam that takes only up to 30 minutes to complete.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification Certification exams takes approximately 2 hours each.
What if you fail a section of the exam
Well, you can retake the exam if you fail to pass a section of the exam. You get a number of attempts depending on the course of the exam you are taking. While retaking the exams of QuickBooks Online, you just ahve to re-answer all of the questions in the section you failed.
This totally differs from the early years, when test-takers only had to re-answer the questions they are wrong in. Except for this, you do not have to re-take the questions in a section that were answered correctly for other certification exams including QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online Advanced, QuickBooks Point-of-Sale, and QuickBooks Enterprise.
Benefits from the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program not only helps to grow your business, skills but also makes you an expert by providing benefits such as training, customer care, marketing tools, and many more things.
Except for training, product discounts, and strategic marketing tools, users also receive support. Basically the higher your tier, the more benefits you get from this program.
The Point system is an interesting benefit where you gain points by doing activities. By keeping this activity in mind, Intuit has updated several features of the program. This helps with a focus to get more benefits, ways to earn more points-based structure, and why not improved in-product experience also.
Activities you can perform to earn points
25 points: you will have to add a new QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription for a user to earn 20 points.
50 points: Add a QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, or Full-Service Payroll subscription for a user to earn 50 points.
75 Points: you will have to add a QuickBooks Online Advanced subscription for a client to earn 75 points.
100 points: Complete any of the certifications from this course to earn 75 points:
- QuickBooks Online.
- Quickbooks Desktop.
- ProAdvisor Premier or Enterprise for Desktop.
- Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise.
200 points: To earn 200 points you will ahve to complete advanced certification for QuickBooks Online.
View your firm’s points history
Also from your QuickBooks Online Accountant, You can track every action including adding or removing points from your firm’s balance. This steps you can follow by:
- Click on the left menu button and chose the option for ProAdvisor.
- Now hit on the option of Benefits, then click on History to view.
In conclusion, you do not have to be an accounting or bookkeeping background or any type of formal education to take the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program. So to become a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you must need to successfully pass the exam in a bonded time period. We suggest you plan to invest at least 12 to 16 hours of study for the preparation of the exam. Hence, we hope you liked this blog, contact our toll-free number +1-844-519-0042 for any suggestions or help you want.