As your company flourishes, the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program advances and provides better benefits and resources. To put it subtly, once you sign up for this program, you will get all the tools to grow with your company in a fast pace business. All one has to do is, sign up for the QuickBooks Online Accountant and get started and also, become eligible for the program.
The basic purpose of this is providing services such as financial, taxes, consulting professionals, etcetera. This is specifically designed in order to help professionals enhance their performance and save time as well.
Types Of Certification
- QuickBooks Online Certification
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Certification
- Certification for QuickBooks Desktop version.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification
Why Is The Course Necessary?
- To apply anywhere, you need to have a QuickBooks Online Certification.
- The basic courses like QuickBooks Desktop Certification and QuickBooks Online Certification do not require any necessity.
- The courses including QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions certifications are only available after you take a one-year exam of the QuickBooks Desktop Certification.
How To Join The QB ProAdvisor Program?
- Go to the section of Your Practice from the left menu, then chose the ProAdvisor.
- Now hit on the tab of Training.
- Choose the Resume to continue any previously-started course you have taken.
- Select one of the Training Options available
- Now, hit on the Get started to start the course and follow the on-screen instruction to complete it.
- Once you are well ready to take the program exam, click on the Take Exam.
How Long Is The Process?
- The QuickBooks Desktop Certification exam takes approximately 4 hours.
If you want to pass on this, Intuit helps the users by providing training courses that take up to 12 hours to complete.
- QuickBooks Online Certification exam takes approximately 2 hours.
Just like the desktop versions, If you want to pass in this, Intuit helps the users by providing training courses that take up to 7 hours to complete. And in case you have completed the previous year’s certification, you just need to take a shorter “What’s new” exam that takes only up to 30 minutes to complete.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification Certification exams take approximately 2 hours each.
What If A Section Of Exam Is Mistakenly Missed?
Well, you can retake the exam if you fail to pass a section of the exam. Also, you get several attempts depending on the course of the exam you are taking. While retaking the exams of QuickBooks Online, you just have to re-answer all of the questions in the section you failed.
This totally differs from the early years, when test-takers only had to re-answer the questions they are wrong in. Except for this, you do not have to re-take the questions in a section that were answered correctly for other certification exams including QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online Advanced, QuickBooks Point-of-Sale, and QuickBooks Enterprise.
Benefits Of The Program
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program not only helps to grow your business, skills but also makes you an expert by providing benefits such as training, customer care, marketing tools, and many more things.
The point system is an interesting benefit where you gain points by doing activities. Intuit has updated several features of the program by keeping in mind several factors. This helps with the focus to find more ways to earn more points-based structure and improved in-product experience.
Activities You Can Perform To Earn Points
25 points: you will have to add a new QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription for a user to earn 20 points.
50 points: Add a QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, or Full-Service Payroll subscription for a user to earn 50 points.
75 Points: you will have to add a QuickBooks Online Advanced subscription for a client to earn 75 points.
100 points: Complete any of the certifications from this course to earn 75 points:
- QuickBooks Online.
- Quickbooks Desktop.
- ProAdvisor Premier or Enterprise for Desktop.
- Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise.
200 points: To earn 200 points you will have to complete advanced certification for QuickBooks Online.
View Your Firm’s Points History
Also from your QuickBooks Online Accountant, you can track every action that includes adding or removing points from your firm’s balance.
- Click on the left menu button and chose the option for ProAdvisor.
- Now hit on the option of Benefits, then click on History to view.
Except for training, product discounts, and strategic marketing tools, users also receive support. Basically the higher your tier is, the more benefits you get from this program.
In conclusion, you do not have to be an accountant or have a bookkeeping background or any type of formal education to take the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program. So, to become a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you must need to successfully pass the exam in a bonded time period. We suggest you plan to invest at least 12 to 16 hours of your day for the preparation for the exam.
We hope the blog was helpful and provided the information you required. For more information, you contact our toll-free number for any suggestions or help you want.