A well-known accounting software, QuickBooks has marketed itself effectively for being user friendly that covers all size of businesses. The software comes with two variants, Online and Desktop. The prime difference between the two is that the Online variant does not require installation on a computer, whereas the Desktop version does. When it comes to product-based businesses that have inventory needs, they opt for QuickBooks Desktop. On the other hand, service-based business goes for QuickBooks Online. However, as impressive as the software is, it does come with some bugs and errors of its own. QuickBooks Login Problems is one such bug.
When the user attempts to log in to their QuickBooks account, they come across errors like the Error Code 404, QuickBooks Online is currently unavailable, web page not found, or file not found. This problem tends to arise due to different reasons. But, if you are stuck in such a situation, we will help you resolve the issue by providing all the necessary details and solutions, beginning with the causes.
Steps for QBO Login
You can easily login QuickBooks Online any time, anywhere from a computer or other devices. Before signing in, make sure that Your device is connected to a stable internet connection.
For Mobile Users
- Visit the link of QBO login http://qdc.qbo.intuit.com/qbo13/login?webredir
- After clicking on the link you redirect to the QuickBooks Online sign up page
- Filling all the correct details
- Click on Login
Note- If you have any doubt regarding the password, then click on “I forgot my user Id or Password”. It will redirect you to a page that will ask you to confirm the mobile number that is linked with your QuickBooks account. Here, filling all your necessary details and following the directed steps. Now you will be able to change your password and login with the new details.
For Personal computer
- Open your internet browser
- Go to the https://c21.qbo.intuit.com/c21/v1808.676/0/login? redirect=true link
- This link redirects you to the login and signup page of the QuickBooks Online
- It gave you 2 options, either login can be done Via Google account or by an account that you have recently created.
- Click on sign in
What Causes The QuickBooks Online Login Problems?
There are many reasons that can lead to the issue. Below is the list of some of those possibilities.
- When the user logs into QuickBooks Online using remote access but does not log out from the previous version.
- Some electrical or related problems causing network issues enabling the network to connect.
- Another reason might be the possibility of the user being logged in from a different machine.
- Check if anybody else has access to your account and all the java scripts and cookies have been enabled.
Fixing Quickbooks Login Problems
Solution 1: Chrome Browser in Incognito Window
The simple solution for QBO login issues is to open the Incognito Mode window in your Google Chrome. The download history and browsing data are not recorded in Incognito Mode. Also, it does not save any new cookies permanently. For that follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, in your Chrome browser, click the Customize and Control icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, click on the New Incognito Window. You can also use Ctrl-Shift-N at the same time.
- After that, you can see the icon in the upper right corner of the Incognito Mode in the new window.
Solution 2: Clear Cache and History
Slow performance of Google Chrome when you open QuickBooks Software is occurred because of the old history or cache. To get rid of this-
- First, in the upper right corner of Google Chrome, click the Customize and control icon, and select Settings.
- Then, click the History tab and then select the Clear browsing data button.
Check the browser history by opening your system. When you select the clear browsing history, many boxes will show up on the screen. You can select the appropriate box and clear all (cookies and other site and plug-in data, and cached data).
Solution 3: Use Any Other Web Browser
By using another or different browser, you can fix the Quickbooks Login problems. You might not be logged in by your regular browser sometimes. But you can log in through other browsers like Internet Explorer or Firefox. To export your data back to QuickBooks Desktop, you can use IE.
Solution 4: Additional Chrome User
For working with QuickBooks Online, you can create additional Chrome. This is a great solution for you as it decreases the working hours.
For creating an additional chrome follow the steps mentioned below-
- Open the Chrome browser and click the Settings tab on the right.
- Around the bottom of the page, you can see a User section.
- Select the Add new user dialog box.
- Choose an icon, type a name, leave the creating the desktop shortcut, and click the Create button.
On the top right corner of your browser, the new user icon shows. Click on it if you need to change with each other.
Solution 5: Verify Your Security Settings
Check your security settings to make sure that the checked options are correct. Sometimes, it denies opening some of your files due to some advanced set of security. This situation includes QuickBooks which creates QuickBooks login problems. So, to verify this-
- Go to the Internet Settings and click on the Tools option.
- Then go to the Internet option.
- Now, you will get the Advances tab.
- You have to uncheck the option Do Not Save encrypted page to disc from the security section.
- Click on the Ok button.
- At last, select the File and then click Close.
Solution 6: Modify Your Privacy Settings
Providing low to medium privacy settings can effectively decrease the chance of QuickBooks login error. This is due to the high privacy setting leads to the blocking of sites or links as well.
- The privacy settings must be set to either medium or low because high-level privacy settings can block any links or websites while opening it.
- Make sure to provide permission for access to https://qbo.intuit.com and also permits cookies.
- And lastly, close your web browser and reboot the system or computer to make settings effective.
Quickbooks Online Login Panel:
Quickbooks is the best online accounting software that is best for every type of business. It helps you in a good deal of documentation, billing, reports, and finance projecting. Quickbooks Online login behaves as-
- First, check if you are on the right track. This means on the correct login panel.
- Second, verify the correct user ID to log in. Always remember the Passwords and all its type characters.
- If you forgot your ID and password, then you can reset your password by the option of the mail.
- If you forgot your password, click on the Password.
- Then, enter your email ID or user ID.
- After that, check your mail as you will be sent a link to reset your password.
- Didn’t receive the email? Check your spam or junk folders for the mail to reset passwords.
Addressing Security Concerns
Security is they must factor nowadays within online web tools. Because of various damages and password misuse things, Quickbooks has a very tough password recovery process. However, Intuit has provided Quickbooks password recovery and reset tool. The knowledge of the tool is increasing day by day and also the usage of misbehaving the password recovery tools is on the case. By resetting the password from the tool, there are many kinds of theft of the company information and company files from the account. By requiring the users to enter their social insurance number, Quickbooks has lowered the rate of theft.
How To Use The Quickbooks Password Reset Tool
- Go to an automated password recovery tool.
- There, click the Quickbooks version you are using on the tab.
- This version will have to be present on the system you were using last time.
- To identify the version of Quickbooks, press CTRL+1 or F2.
- Different codes suggest the different versions V24 and V25 as version 2014 and 2015 that you have in your system.
- Fill in all details. Like, your QuickBooks business information and license number.
- Then, click Submit.
- Only put the relevant information about all the details asked in the upper section. As that is the only way for you to get the token for the password reset.
- Then, accept the license agreement and click Download.
- Save the file as Quickbooks Password Reset.exe.
- Open the QB Password Reset.exe file to use the Quickbooks Password Reset Tool.
- Check your email and enter the token number that was sent.
- Choose your version of Quickbooks in the Quickbooks Products menu.
- Then choose the file of the company that you want to reset the password.
- Enter your new password within the Confirm Password and New Password fields.
- Click Reset Password.
- After doing all the above steps, you can finally reset the password of the company file.
The tool and a token number are used to generate by the Quickbooks services is only the one-time usage. For another password reset, start the whole process again for the different company files to reset your password.
Quickbooks Error 404:
Some of you might also encounter the Quickbooks error 404, which showed that your web page was not detected. It can appear with some common symptoms like-
- Page banned
- Server down
- Network error in between running off the Quickbooks.
How to Resolve Quickbooks Error 404:
- Verify the bandwidth latency.
- Try to change your internet settings, which vary differently.
- Update and repair your Quickbooks.
- Reconfigure the system setting for the best performance of the Quickbooks.
While login into your QuickBooks Online account, you may face the given problems. But, with the help of the above-given information, you can resolve the issue by yourself. However, if you still come across any difficulty, you can contact a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Our team of experts will be happy to guide you through everything. Also, you can get in touch for any other query related to QuickBooks.