Sending and receiving emails is the key factor for intra-company communication, marketing purposes, and customer communication. And, QuickBooks Accounting Software gives you an amazing feature that helps you to manage and pay your bills and keep transaction reports and share them easily through the mail and other facilities. But, sometimes, an error occurs that is QuickBooks is unable to send your Email to Outlook, while sharing the transaction reports. And moreover, the sent copy of the invoice or estimate is saved for the future while sending or sharing QuickBooks emails from Outlook. So, in this blog we’re gonna study about the solutions and causes of Why QuickBooks can’t send email to Outlook?
And you can speak to our QuickBooks Support team through the toll free number QuickBooks Phone Number, if you are looking for expert advice. The QB Experts will help you with the most effective solution for any kind of QuickBooks problem.
Causes of QuickBooks is unable to send email to Outlook
- The users might encounter the error when the system shows incorrect email settings.
- And damaged MAP132.dll file.
- If any user is the admin of QuickBooks then that user might face this error.
- Damaged QuickBooks component.
- Also damaged Outlook can also end up with this kind of error.
Solution to fix QuickBooks is unable to send your emails through Outlook.
There are various solutions to fix this error. Thus, we will study each solution with their steps.
Solution 1: Make sure that QuickBooks is not running as Admin
- Firstly, you have to right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Then, click on the Properties option then select the Compatibility option.
- Now unmark the run this program as administrator tab.
- Then you have to update your Windows then Reboot.
Solution 2: Tuning Up with Outlook and reinstall QuickBooks with the clean installation.
- Firstly, you have to close all the applications.
- Then, release the Task Manager and followed by ending all the QuickBooks Processes.
- After that, rename the QuickBooks Accounting Software along with the program files, which can be done by with the help of a clean install tool. Then go for the rebooting the system.
- Then rename the folder that was not renamed before.
- After uninstalling the QuickBooks, restart the system.
- Then you have to place it in the installation disk or download an installation source copy.
- And, run the installation wizard and carry out the instructions.
- The user has to open the software and reactive the product.
- Now, the software with an option that could be seen in the help menu.
- Finally, open your company file and try to send an email.
Solutions 3: Check the email preference set in Browser
In this method, you have to check whether the email correct email preferences in your Browser. The steps are given below:
- In the beginning, you have to close the QuickBooks and open the Internet Explorer.
- Then click on the Tools and select Internet option.
- After that, select the Programs Tab.
- Make sure that the correct email program is opted as the default email program i.e. Microsoft Outlook. If it is not, then you have to do some necessary action to make it as default.
- Save the changes and click on the Apply option.
- Then shut the Internet Explorer Windows and open the QuickBooks Accounting Software again.
- Then, try to send the email once again.
Solution 4: Solve MAP132.dll file
- Firstly, you have to shut all your open programs.
- Then, open the Windows Start Menu.
- Now, in the search bar, type File Explorer and open it.
- Then, in the Search type C:\Windows\System32.
- Follow the instructions after running the exe file.
- Then Reboot the Windows.
- Now, follow the instructions.
- Go to the C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\MSMAPI\1033.
- Rename the dll file to MAP132.dll.OLD.
- After that, you have to run the exe file then carry out on-screen prompts.
- Finally, reboot the Windows.
Solutions 5: Reset the email preferences of QuickBooks
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks along with the Company files.
- In the menu bar, click on the Edit menu option > Preferences Option > Send forms.
- Now, you have to select the My Preferences tab and select the Outlook as the email option.
- Then close the Company file and QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- After that, open the QuickBooks and try to email something.
Solution 6: QuickBooks Clean Installation
Your old install folders are automatically renamed by QuickBooks Clean Install. With the help of this tool, QuickBooks can automatically add new install files after re-installation.
- Open your QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Choose the Installation Issues in the QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Then select the Clean Install Tool option and click OK.
- Now, you have to select QuickBooks Desktop Version and Product Version.
- Then select the Continue button.
- When you see the message “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location” then, click on OK.
- You are set to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop after the clean installation process is completed.
I hope you guys well understood the above-mentioned solutions. And, the users of QuickBooks can easily fix the QuickBooks unable to send email to outlook error. If in case, you are still unable to solve the issue or any query. You can simply call on our QuickBooks Support Phone to get assistance from QuickBooks Support Team. Our ProAdvisors will guide you to the solutions of the error.