As an accounting student, having access to valuable accounting software can enhance your academic work and future career. There are many online accounting service providers but QuickBooks’s offer is very rare for students and educational institutions. That’s why in this post, we explore QuickBooks for students, which gives you access to use its software throughout the year.
What is QuickBooks? QuickBooks is a business accounting software program that small businesses use to manage sales and expenses. Additionally, the software integrates with applications such as PayPal and Shopify. It also receives receipts and supports customer service when premium customers need help. Additionally, you can use it online and on desktop computers. Other benefits include using software to track day-to-day transactions, creating invoices for customers, and paying bills. Additionally, you can use it to generate reports for planning and tax filing.
QuickBooks for Students – Features
- User Friendly for Students and Teachers – QuickBooks has fewer features than the online version of QuickBooks, making it easier for students to work with.
- Customer Support – The QuickBooks Student Edition can be downloaded for free online, and the Customer Support Team is available to students if they have a problem.
- Time Tracking- It provides a feature that can track the time used to complete studies.
- Project Management – This can be used by students to achieve ideal end products during school projects, in which letters are followed by letters.
QuickBooks for Students – Benefits of Online Services
- Prepare Students for the Job Market: Learning QuickBooks Online and Procontaine Tax Online will give you the practical skills you need right now, the moment you start working in the future.
- Complementary software: It’s okay to teach your college a complete accounting or tax course or just one module in a classroom; As soon as you register for Intuition Education, you will receive the free Student Software facility.
- Resource Access: The Intuit Education team helps your school choose the right resources for you and your students. It saves time doing lecture presentations and classroom exercises.
- ProConnect Tax Online: While giving lectures on your college tax, ProConnect Tax Online will help your school students prepare for their future careers in the field of accounting.
- After registration, you will have access to QuickBooks Online.
Steps to get QuickBooks for students
Students from eligible educational institutions can unlock the license for free by filling out a form and asking their teacher to do the same. Let’s look at the step quickly.
- Visit the intuit.com student exam page to fill out the form for the offer.
- Fill out the form with your personal details by entering your first and last name, email address, and date of birth.
- Please enter your school information. Select your school name, principal, school type, year of graduation, the desktop version of QuickBooks of your choice (2017– 2019), and then click Verify and Continue.
- Introduce the developer of QuickBooks, which verifies the information you submit using third-party authentication services called SheerID. This is only to determine if you are eligible for the service. They will use the information to organize your free trial and even send you a newspaper.
- Additionally, you need to make sure that your school teachers have completed the Teacher Registration Form to verify their school eligibility for a free license for the QuickBooks desktop.
- Once verification is complete, you will have the facility to set up your account and download the software for your desktop computer. QuickBooks also has access to the online platform.
- How To Download Quickbooks For Students.
- Learn how to use the QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online.
Register and activate the QuickBooks Online Student Exam
If you are a current student at an accredited American educational institution, you can enroll in the QuickBooks Online Plus Student Exam. Here’s how to unlock your free license.
Step 1: Enroll for the Intuit Education Program
- Go to the Intuit Education website and select Register.
- Under QuickBooks Online, select Students.
- Fill out the registration form and then select Confirm and Continue.
Step 2: Verify your eligibility
Inner Sheer works with IDs to verify students. You will need to provide an official document from your school with the following information:
- Your full and legal name registered on your registration form
- Then fill in your school name
- Date in the last 3 months
Examples of acceptable documents are class schedule, transcript or tuition receipt.
Here’s what to do:
- Get an electronic copy of the official document. Acceptable formats: .jpg, .pdf, .png, .bmp, or .gif Tip: If you have a paper copy, you can take a high-quality photo of it from your phone.
- Select the file to search and select the document. Select Submit for review.
You will see a confirmation message when the upload is complete. If you do not see the message, try scrolling the page up or down.
Step 3: Activate your student test
- Check your email for a message from Intuit Verification (Verify@SheerID.com).
- In the email, select the link below to start opening a page in your web browser. If you already have an Intuit account (such as TurboTax), select Sign In at the bottom of the page. If you did not enter information for your new Intuit account, select Create Account.
- You’re ready to roll over QuickBooks online. For the next steps, check with your instructor or course materials.
In this article, we will explain how to download QuickBooks for students. To accept the offer, you must fill out a form on the exam website for educational institutions. Also, the student-teacher must fill out his / her form for the educational institution. And, you must pass the certification exam. Once you have crossed that barrier, you will have the facility to set up your account and download the software for your desktop. for more information you can call us at toll-free number +1-888-461-1336.