QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is the most common and complex error reported by several desktop users while opening QuickBooks software. Error code 80029c4a is an error that is reported by the QuickBooks software when it is unable to load Dynamic Link Library. QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a is most commonly encountered while updating QuickBooks. To fix it follow the instructions given below or talk to a QuickBooks ProAdvisor at our toll-free QuickBooks Support number to save your time and effort.
QuickBooks is always bear with you if you are getting this error then don’t be panic. There is nothing to panic just follow the instruction given below and fix the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a.
We have also included Causes and Symptoms of the Quickbooks Error code 80029c4a
Symptoms of QuickBooks error code 80029c4a
QuickBooks error 80029c4a is a most common and complex error which is very fluent in QuickBooks Pro software this error occurs when the QuickBooks software was unable to load the Dynamic Link Libraries. There are several symptoms that are encountered due to QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. Few of them, are included below:-
- While opening QuickBooks pro software error 80029c4a displays instantly on your computer screen
- QuickBooks and the information can’t be accessed or punched in either.
- Software crashes Abruptly while reading or modifying a file
- QuickBooks Software will not open
- Steadily regular crashes become common with the QuickBooks error 80029c4a
- Windows input and response rate also slows down
- Windows starts freezing and lagging off.
- QuickBooks error code 80029c4a starts popping up automatically while windows startup, shutdown windows or even while installing the Windows operating system.
Causes of Error 80029c4a:
There are lots of causes that encounters QuickBooks error code 80029c4a one of the most common reason is blocking and deletion of QuickBooks Pro software executable files by anti-virus program that marks them unsafe. There are several other reasons are also there we have listed them below:-
- QuickBooks error 80029c4a generally caused due to missing or corrupted Dynamic-link library(DLL)
- Maybe Antivirus incorrectly marked any of the QuickBooks executable files or other QuickBooks files as infected and unsafe.
- Incomplete installation or updating of QuickBooks Pro Software
- Corruption of Windows registry files
- Missing of windows or QuickBooks files
- Incorrectly deletion of Window registry or QuickBooks desktop files
Fix QuickBooks error 80029c4a?
Fixing of QuickBooks error code is Quite simple as well as becomes complex for few users who don’t follow the guide properly So Now, let’s start how to fix QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a the most important part. Follow the following solution steps very carefully mentioned below. Although these steps are pretty simple.
Solution 1: Update your Anti-Virus or security software and rescan your computer
One of the most common reasons for encountering QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is marking of QuickBooks Executable files unsafe by anti-virus. If you are unaware of how to solve this issue then follow the following instructions:-
- Right-Click on your Anti-virus Software icon.
- Goto the updates section and clicks on update.
- After successful update of anti-virus program full scan your device
- Check whether anti-virus included any of the QuickBooks files or not
- If yes then goto solution number
- If no then restart your device and open QuickBooks software and check whether QB error is eliminated or not.
IMPORTANT: It is important to consult the User’s Guide before you proceed to make any changes in your security software or Antivirus system.
Solution 2: Run Reboot.bat
In this solution for removing QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a, we would use reboot.bat file from the QuickBooks Pro Software program files. Follow the instructions carefully and remove the QuickBooks error code 80029a4c:-
- Close QuickBooks Window.
- Now, firstly- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon to open menu
- Click on Open file location option.
- Now search for the reboot.bat file from the file location.
- Right-click on the reboot.bat file and choose the option Run as Administrator.
- Now grant admin access.
- Now, The QuickBooks pro software will automatically reboot.
- Once the reboot process gets completed.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 3: Repair your QuickBooks Pro Software
Now after doing the after last two solutions if the error remains then repair your QuickBooks Pro software to remove QuickBooks Error Code 80029a4c. Follow the following instruction carefully. It’s quite simple ahead:-
- Firstly, You have to Close QuickBooks pro software
- Now, go-to search bar and write control panel
- And Open the Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall or change program from the control panel menu
- Select QuickBooks in the list of programs shown in the menu
- Right click on QuickBooks and click on Uninstall/Change
- Click Next, In the QuickBooks installation window,
- Now, click Next and Select the Repair option from the radio button,
- Now the repair process will start
- After completion of the process, click Finish.
- The QuickBooks application has now be repaired successfully and Reboot your computer
- Verify QuickBooks software by Opening your QuickBooks Pro software
Solution 4: Perform a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop
If none of the above solutions work in removing t QuickBooks error code 8002a4c. Then install the QuickBooks Pro software again.if you don’t know how to do it you don’t have to anywhere kindly follow the mentioned steps carefully:
Note:-“Before uninstalling QuickBooks pro Software from your machine kindly ensure that you have QuickBooks Pro software Download file and license numbers”
- First of all, uninstall QuickBooks from your machine
- For uninstalling QuickBooks
- Goto search and type uninstall
- Select uninstall app
- Now uninstall QuickBooks by clicking on the QuickBooks and Select uninstall
- Now move according to steps and uninstall the QuickBooks
- After uninstalling
- Reboot your Machine and install the QuickBooks Pro software again
- For installing, click on the downloaded QuickBooks Pro Software Setup File
- And start the setup
- After installing the software write your old License number
- And So update QuickBooks Pro software if required and use it
- So by using these steps, your QuickBooks error code 80029c4a will get eliminated completely
Note: If you are unable to fix the error after following the solutions then you can also contact our QuickBooks Online support executive at our helpline number for further support.