QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 occurred when you are trying to open your company file from multi-user mode or trying to open it over a network, upgrading your company file or trying to restore the backup of your company file. You may see this error message:
If you are facing this error then don’t be panic, its a common error and you can solve this error by running QuickBooks File Doctor on your system or you can simply call your QuickBooks Support phone number to get resolve this error or any other technical error through our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 Causes:
- Restore all the information in the hard disk to store Backup.
- Opening a Company file with a Distributed network connection from the host server.
- Any misbehavior is done by a user with there company file.
- Installation of anti-virus in a system also interacts with QuickBooks Application.
- Damaged QuickBooks Company data file.
- Corrupted Windows.
- Host Computer connected with a Corrupted network.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
Apply these given steps to fix QuickBooks Error 6123, 0:
Download QuickBooks File Doctor:
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor(QFD) in your Computer.
- When successfully installed the QuickBooks File Doctor, open it.
- Run QFD and Browse the Company File.
- First select Damage file only, then Diagnose File.
- Login with Admin Password.
- Select OK and then select Open Fie in Newer Version.
- After that, you will see messages about upgrading your file to a newer version of QuickBooks software. Now choose to Open the file in a newer version, Your company file repair and upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks. It will repair your company file without upgrading it. When you choose to repair files in the existing version.
- Follow all the remaining instructions appearing on the window screen and Reboot your computer.
Rename ND and TLG file:
- Open the Company file name folder, and select “.ND” file of your company.
- Select the Rename option after Right click on the company.
- Rename “.ND” file to “.ND.OLD” or other names.
- Similarly select “.TLG” file and Rename “.TLG” file.
- Rename “.TLG” file to “.TLG.OLD” or other names.
Move File location:
If you are unable to open QuickBooks company file in QuickBooks, then move the file one location to another location and open it. And if you use server connection then copy the file using QuickBooks and open it.
Sometimes the folder settings need to be set to full access. It’s depending on your Windows settings and Windows User Login. So, Properly set your permissions in a QuickBooks Program this helps remove the QuickBooks Error code 6123-0 in a QuickBooks Software.
Disable Antivirus programs:
Any Warning or Error displayed on a desktop screen when we open the company file in a QuickBooks we disable antivirus program those exist in our computer system. Because of sometimes antivirus interacts with QuickBooks Company file. After disabling the antivirus you may resolve the QuickBooks Error 6123-0.
Auto Data Recovery Feature
Use auto data recovery to resolve the data damaged in a QuickBooks Software.
Reinstall QuickBooks Program:
Firstly uninstall the QuickBooks Software in our control panel and download the new Updated QuickBooks software and install the software by flowing normal procedure and register with the product name and license number those allotted by the QuickBooks service Providers in the first installation. And Open the Company file.
New Users Window:
After using all the above steps for removing the QuickBooks Error code 6123-0. Make new user windows, Because it might be that your current user window is carpeted.
Now you can fix your problem by yourself. If you are still facing QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 then contact our toll-free QuickBooks Error support phone number +1-833-638-8333.