QuickBooks error 1722 is a common error and usually occurs when you are installing QuickBooks Accounting software in your system. QB helps you in many ways to manage your business accounting correctly and securely. This is the most used accounting software around the world and the first choice of many businesses. But sometimes like any other software application, you may face some technical or functional error when using QuickBooks. Some of these errors are common and you can simply resolve them by using simple steps. Here we are going to discuss the solution for one of these errors commonly occurring QuickBooks error 1722. This error mainly occurs during the installation process or during windows startup and shutdown. We should fix this error as soon as possible to ignore the future damage. It is easy to resolve the error if we have a proper understanding of its symptoms and causes.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1722
- The error message pops up and crashes the current program window.
- Your system will run slowly and respond slowly to your command.
- Your system started crashing frequently because of error 1722.
- Computer freezes sometimes while working.
- The Error 1722 popup on your system.
These are the possible symptoms of the error. Now, it is really important to track when and where your QuickBooks error 1722 occurs in order to solve this problem.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1722
- Corrupted or incomplete Quickbooks software installation.
- It can occur when a window is corrupted.
- Virus or malware infection that affects QB related files.
- Missing or mistakenly deleted Quickbooks important files by mistake.
This error can be a result of many other causes during the installation of Quickbooks or windows. The error occurs during run time, that’s why it is a run-time error. As now we have clearly known the main causes of the error it is now easier to diagnose it.
Fix QuickBooks Error 1722
There are several methods through which you can solve the QuickBooks Error 1722. In this process, you have to select the restore point from the recent backup of your computer. Before you go to the resolution steps, you are recommended to restart your computer and then try to open QuickBooks. And also make sure that all your devices and software are updated. If the error still occurs then follow the below-mentioned solutions:
Solution 1: Clean installation of your QuickBooks Application
- Press window + R keys on your keyboard.
- It will open the Run box where you can type the command.
- Now, type appwiz.cpl. Appwiz.cpl is a Windows shortcut command that helps you to launch the installed programs without going through the Control Panel.
- Choose your QuickBook and uninstall it from your PC.
- Now, reinstall the QuickBooks software properly.
- Run your QuickBooks clean install tool.
- Restart your PC.
- Now, you need to repair your QuickBook software to the microsoft.net framework.
Solution 2: Fix Microsoft.NET framework Remove all the junk Files
- Press window+R keys.
- Type ‘control’ in the Run window.
- From the program, open program, and features.
- Tap on turn windows features on and off.
- If .NET Framework 3.5 or later are check-marked then un checkmark them.
- Click ok and restart your computer.
- After restarting make sure .NET Framework 3.5 or later again.
- Now follow the onscreen instruction.
Solution 3: Use Quickbooks repair tool
- Select ‘search file’ to search your company file. Click on the scan file.
- Now press the company button to preview the scanned company information.
- You can see customers, vendors, and employees information by clicking on the respective button.
- Tap on the repair button, ‘save as’ dialog box will appear
- Select the path and click on the ‘start button’.
- If the process is successful then a message will appear which will say the same.
- Simply click on ok and you are done.
Solution 4: Run window file checker
- Press the start button.
- Search for command and press ctrl+shift+enter.
- Grant the permission when you receive a permission dialog box.
- A black box will appear with a blinking cursor type “sfc/scannow” and press enter.
- System file checker will scan for the error.
- Follow the on-screen commands to get rid of the error.
Solution 5: Remove all the junk Files
- Open the Run command by pressing window+R.
- Type cmd .cmd is used to perform a specific task.
- In the command prompt, type cleanmgr.
- You can check how much space is occupied by junk files.
- In the disk cleanup dialup box, check the boxes you want to remove from your system.
Solution 6: Update the windows
- Click on the “windows” button and open settings.
- Open update and security.
- Select Windows update and check if any updates are pending.
- If yes, download it and it will automatically start installing.
- Reboot your system now.
- Check if the error still persists.
QuickBooks error 1722 is just a runtime error that can damage your system in various ways such as your system will behave abnormally or your system speed will be dropdown. There can be multiple causes for this error condition. Now we hope that now you can fix QuickBooks Error 1722 by yourself and can get back to your work. After trying all the above methods, if you are still unable to do so, call our toll-free QuickBooks Online support number to get instant help. You can also contact us if you have any other queries or issues related to Quickbooks.
Keep Sharing, Keep Smiling:)