QuickBooks error 1722 is a common error and usually occurs when you are installing QuickBooks Accounting software in your system. QuickBooks helps you in many ways to manage your business accounting correct and secure way. You can receive payments, pay bills, record your financial data, print checks, setup payroll and much more through this amazing software. QuickBooks is the most used accounting software around the world and the first choice of many businesses. But sometimes like any other software application, you may face some technical or functional error when using QuickBooks. But some of these errors are common and you can simply resolve the by using simple steps. Here we are going to discuss the solution for one of these errors named QuickBooks error 1722. But first, take a brief look at the symptoms of this error:
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1722
- Your system will run slowly and respond slowly to your command.
- The current window crashes when the error occurs.
- The Error 1722 popup on your system.
- The error usually occurs when you are installing the software.
It is really important to track when and where your QuickBooks error 1722 occurs in order to solve this problem.
Why QuickBooks Error 1722 Occur?
There are a lot of reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 1722
- It can be caused due to the incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- A program mistakenly deleted the QuickBooks file.
- It can occur when a window is corrupted.
How to solve QuickBooks Error 1722
There are several methods through which you can solve the QuickBooks Error 1722. QuickBooks Error code1722 is also known as run-time error that can be fixed by reinstalling the window. In this process, you have to select the restore point from the recent backup of your computer. Before you go to the resolution steps, you are recommended to restart your computer and then try to open QuickBooks. If the error still occurs then follow the below-mentioned solutions:
Solution 1: Clean all the installation of your QuickBooks
- First, most step is to press window + R keys on your keyboard. It will open the Run box where you can type the command.
- Now, type appwiz.cpl. Appwiz.cpl is a Windows shortcut command that helps you to launch the installed programs without going through the Control Panel.
- Choose your QuickBook and uninstall it from your PC.
- Now, reinstall the QuickBooks software properly.
- Run your QuickBooks clean install tool.
- Restart your PC.
- Now, you need to repair your QuickBook software to the microsoft.net framework.
Solution 2: Remove all the junk Files
- Open the Run command by pressing window+R.
- Type cmd .cmd is used to perform a specific task.
- In the command prompt, type cleanmgr.
- You can check how much space is occupied by junk files.
- In the disk cleanup dialup box, check the boxes you want to remove from your system.
Solution 3: Reinstall the QuickBooks software in your system
- Open the control panel.
- Click on program and feature
- Locate the program related to error 1722.
- Uninstall Quickbooks software from your system.
- Wait for the process to finish and then restart your system.
Solution 4: Run window file checker
- Press window + R key.
- Type cmd in the checkbox.
- Type SFC. It allows you to scan your file system and try to restore all the corrupted files.
- The Sfc will start scanning your file to find the error.
- Now, you have to wait for the process to complete and follow the on-screen commands.
Other solution: Alternative solution
- Repair window registry related to error 1722.
- Update all the drivers in your device.
- Reinstall the window on your PC.
The above-mentioned steps will help you to solve the QuickBooks error 1722. However, if the error still popup, then you are recommended to talk to a QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
QuickBooks error 1722 is just a runtime error that can damage your system in various ways such as your system will behave abnormally or your system speed will be dropdown. There can be multiple causes for this error condition. But, this error can be solved easily by using the techniques which are mentioned above in the article. Still, if you are facing this problem then you can contact the expert team of QuickBooks software they will help you to solve this problem.