Most QuickBooks user face error 1328.and you don’t understand how to solve these types of errors. Don’t panic if you don’t know how to solve this error. I have a solution for how to solve QuickBooks Errors in 1328. If you really get the solution of Error 1328 then simply read complete my blog and follow my easy steps. First, we know that how to come QuickBooks Error 1328 in your system. You can also call our QuickBooks support number and talk to a ProAdvisor to save your valuable time. Let go.
How It Occurred in Your System?
QuickBooks error 1328 has come in your system when user updating, installing or uninstalling, and repairing QuickBooks program. The files referenced by these errors are usually similar to c:\config.msi\PT**.TMP but it displayed on your screen in different ways.
- When the repair process, installing, updating, or uninstalling the QuickBooks POS.
- The outdated version of QuickBooks POS.
- It occurs when the update process of QuickBooks that can occur as a solo error or it may also come before an error. Usually, the file paths are similar to c\config.msi\PT**.TMP
QuickBooks Error 1328 can occur in different ways. It basically depends on the situation under which the error is occurring.
How can we fix QuickBooks error 1328?
Now, I will tell you some easy steps to how-to fixed QuickBooks error 1328? There have easy steps you just follow my steps.
Solution 1: Locate the config.msi file
- Right-click on the Start key button
- Then choose the Explore option.
- Double-click on the ‘C’ drive.
- You will have to click on Tools
- And choose Folder.
- Click the View option in the toolbar
- Select the All hidden files as well as folders.
- Now, click Apply, then press the Ok button.
- Operate all necessary system files.
- Make a right-click on config.msi
- Select the Rename option.
- At the end of a filename, add .old
- And click the Enter key.
- Hence, This will hide and protect your operating system files including all necessary hidden files & folders again on your system.
Solution 2: Repair registered tool application.
- It is important to first run any Registry Repair Tool and repair the damaged Registry Entries that relate to QuickBooks.
- Use a malware removal tool to fix any type of malware infection attack from your system, and get rid of all malware from your computer.
- You have to delete all the unwanted or junk files from your system.
- It is also important to uninstall all the out of date PC Device Drivers.
- Restore by selecting Undo through Recent System Changes.
- Moreover, you need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
- Run Windows System File
- Checker to scan your PC for damaged files and repair.
- Now, install all essential Windows Updates.
Solution 3: Repair your Windows Installation Process.
- Log on to Windows as an Administrator.
- Now open your Windows Control Panel, select Programs and Features option available there.
- Now, locate QuickBooks in the list, select it, and then click the Uninstall option by selecting the appropriate button.
- When QuickBooks uninstaller appears, choose the Repair option.
- Run QuickBooks repair on your system when the repair completes then, you will need to apply the security patch.
Solution 4: QuickBooks Reinstall by doing a Clean Installation.
Step 1: Prepare QuickBooks Uninstallation
Step 2: After this, make a clean installation of QuickBooks. To do so, you can select one of the given options that are mentioned here:
- As discussed earlier, the first option is to install QuickBooks directly from the CD drive provided.
- A user can install QuickBooks through a downloaded QuickBooks installation file.
- Now, get ready to download or simply install QuickBooks.
If you fix your QuickBooks error 1328 you can follow these easy steps and fix your QuickBooks error 1328.
If you are unable to fix Quickbooks error 1328 you have one more option you can contact our QuickBooks Online Support Service. Easily you can call us and get a solution to fix QuickBooks error 1328. Our QuickBooks Proadvisor solved all types of problems and errors without wasting your time. Our QuickBooks Online Support contact number available on top of the Website.
You may also like: