Most of the user face QuickBooks error 1328 and you don’t understand how to solve these types of errors. Don’t panic if you don’t know how to solve this error. Because I have the solution for this how-to solve QuickBooks Errors in 1328. When you get the proper solution of all your queries then kindly read my blog and follow all the given steps because it is very helpful for removing error 1328. First, we have to find the reason form which your system show this error 1328. You can also call our QuickBooks support number and talk to a ProAdvisor to save your valuable time. Now lets heading towards this blog,
How It Occurred in Your System?
QuickBooks error 1328 has shown in your system when user updating, installing or uninstalling, and repairing the QuickBooks program. The files that are referenced by these errors are usually similar to c:\config.msi\PT**.TMP but it is displayed on your screen in different ways.
- When the repair process, installing, updating, or uninstalling the QuickBooks POS.
- The outdated version of QuickBooks POS.
- It mainly occurs when the update process of QuickBooks that can occur as a solo error or it may also come before an error. Usually, the file paths are similar to c\config.msi\PT**.TMP
QuickBooks Error 1328 can occur in different ways. It basically depends on the situation under which the error is occurring.
How can we fix QuickBooks error 1328?
Here is some easy step to resolve this QuickBooks error 1328. Do follow them and you find that your QuickBook does not show this error again.
Solution 1: Locate the config.msi file
- Right-click on the Start key button
- Then choose the Explore option.
- Double-click on the ‘C’ drive.
- You will have to click on Tools
- And choose Folder.
- Click the View option in the toolbar
- Select the All hidden files as well as folders.
- Now, click Apply, then press the Ok button.
- Operate all necessary system files.
- Make a right-click on config.msi
- Select the Rename option.
- At the end of a filename, add .old
- And click the Enter key.
- Hence, This will hide and protect your operating system files including all necessary hidden files & folders again on your system.
Solution 2: Repair registered tool application.
- first you have to run any Registered Repair Tool by this it repairs the damaged Registered Entries that is related to QuickBooks.
- Use a malware removal tool to fix any type of malware infection attack from your system, and get rid of all malware from your computer.
- You have to delete all the unwanted or junk files from your system.
- It is also important to uninstall all the out of date PC Device Drivers.
- Restore by selecting Undo through Recent System Changes.
- Moreover, you need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
- Run Windows System File
- Checker to scan your PC for damaged files and repair.
- Now, install all essential Windows Updates.
Solution 3: Repair your Windows Installation Process.
- Log on to Windows as an Administrator.
- Now open your Windows Control Panel, select Programs and Features option available there.
- Find QuickBooks in the list, and select it, and then click the Uninstall option by selecting the appropriate button.
- When QuickBooks uninstaller appears, choose the Repair option.
- After selecting the repair QuickBooks. It starts repairing on your system when the repair completes then, you will need to apply the security patch.
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks by doing a Clean Installation.
Step 1: Prepare QuickBooks Uninstallation
Step 2: After this, make a clean installation of QuickBooks. To do so, you can select one of the given options that are mentioned here:
- first we have to choose the option to install QuickBooks directly from the CD drive provided.
- A user can install QuickBooks through a downloaded QuickBooks installation file.
- Now, get ready to download or simply install QuickBooks.
If you want to fix your QuickBooks error 1328 then, you can follow these easy steps and fix your QuickBooks error 1328.
I hope you completely read out this blog and also you overcome your queries. and if not then kindly contact our customer care service team. They definitely help out your problem. You can easily make a call to them and ask the question to them related to your query. This service is available 24*7 for the customers of the QuickBooks.
You may also like: