QuickBooks direct deposit (DD) feature brings a great solution for the company to pay its employees without having trouble. It became so easy to create and send a paycheck within your same company file. While paying your employee with a third-party direct deposit service, the payment amounts will not show up in your QuickBooks register. Here to solve this error, you should set up QuickBooks to print only the check stub for direct deposit employees.
This advanced service is helping tons of company to save their time and money. All inventory can be managed with this service and kept in a statement form. In today’s blog, we will tell you all the processes related to QuickBooks direct deposit. It includes activating this service to canceling it out. So without further delay, let us begin the topic with ‘how to sign up for the direct deposit in QuickBooks’.
How to Sign up for the direct deposit in QuickBooks
To leave the headache for the payment work of your employee, QuickBooks DD works well for this situation. The point you have to remember is that make sure your QuickBooks Payroll is Updated to the latest released version. The given below steps have to follow to log in to the direct deposit in QuickBooks.
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop Pro and select the Employee menu.
- Click on the My Payroll Services option.
- Then, select the option to Activate Direct Deposit and fill the given review form.
- Enter the information to Your Zipcode without extension and then click on the Submit button.
- Now click for the View agreement and after reading mark Check on the’ I have read and agree to the terms of the service’ agreement and then click on the Sign-up button.
- Then print the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
- And click on the Return to QuickBooks option.
- Here just follow the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
How to cancel QuickBooks direct deposit service and its monthly fee
In case you do not want to take the service for a direct deposit that is included on your payroll subscription. This service can be canceled anytime you want. If you are not using this feature to pay your employee for any reason or want to cancel out the service. Here are the given below steps you can follow to turn it off:
- Begin the steps by selecting Employees from the top menu bar.
- Then go to the option for Employee Center.
- Double-click on the name of the employee you want to edit whose profile.
- Now choose the Payroll Info tab.
- After that click on the Direct Deposit button.
- Choose to clear the box Use Direct Deposit for this employee.
In case you have already followed the above steps and still facing any error while performing the cancelation process. We suggest you contact QuickBooks Customer Support Team to help you further with the cancellation.
Here’s how to contact QuickBooks Customer Support Team
It is clear that your cancelation process will be complete for the above steps, however, in case you have further issues or want complete cancellation of QuickBooks direct deposit service. You can get support from our QuickBooks ProAdvisor team who are well qualified with the intuit certification. Somehow if there is need to direct contact with QuickBooks customer support, follow the given below steps:
- Go to your QuickBooks Desktop account and open it.
- Select the Help button.
- From there, choose the option for QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Then click on the Contact Us button.
- Enter a short explanation about your problem, then click on the Search button.
- They will provide you some options for support. Choose the right one that is best according to you.
Need help for QuickBooks direct deposit issues!!!
We thank you for visiting our site for this blog. Our QuickBooks Support team are always available at +1-844-519-0042 to help you with any of your error related to QuickBooks Direct Deposit. We feel glad to help the users like you, and you are always welcome over our platform for any help regarding QuickBooks. Feel free to contact us for any support you need. Comment below if you liked this blog or not. For further information related to this blog, let us know via the comment box or directly.