Quickbooks component repair tool is a well known free of cost tool which helps you to fix error in Quickbooks. This tool mainly fixes issues related to Microsoft.Net Framework, Microsoft MSXML, and Microsoft Visual C++. The tool is easy to download, install, and use. Follow the simple instructions provided by us to make your work easy. In this article, we will provide answers to all your problem such as-
- Why do we need this repair tool?
- If you’re facing this problem, what is the solution?
- How to download QuickBooks component repair tool?
- Is it possible to fix the QuickBooks Installation error by using this Component repair tool?
- How do we fix errors with the help of this Component repair tool?
Why Do We Need This Repair Tool?
These tools are very essential because when you install QuickBooks on your computer, many users encounter several errors and issues which are called QB Error code 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. These errors should not be taken lightly as they can damage the software and can corrupt the company data file if not resolved quickly. Intuit understands the situations and provides you this tool so you can fix your issues free of cost.
Download and Install Component Repair Tool
Even though you are provided with the tools, but without the sheer knowledge of its use, you will still be helpless. So here are some steps that will help you to know how to use this specific tool to fix your errors.
- Download the QB Component Repair Tool.
- After completion of the download, Install the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool in your system.
- Click on the downloaded file to run the program.
- Restart your system after running the tool.
Isn’t it so simple? By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to easily download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool and use it to troubleshoot all your issues and errors and quickly install the software on your computer.
Fix QuickBooks Installation Errors
Use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- When the download is done, you have to save to file on a local desktop.
- Close “All running programs from your system” and run the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool.
- Restart your computer when the process has been completed.
Download Windows Update
Outdated Windows will leave some updates concerning the software that involves .NET Framework, Visual C++, and MSXML so, you will not be able to install or open Quickbooks on your system when your window is out of date.
It is necessary to update your window. You will simply be able to update your windows by clicking on the windows key and then enter as Windows Update. When the window updates successfully then never forget to reboot or restart your system. Thereafter, try to download the Quickbooks Software.
Fixing The Errors Manually
If you are unable to troubleshoot your error automatically with the Quickbooks Component repair tool then you have to move further by fixing the errors manually. Here are some ways you can do that-
Step 1: Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .Net Framework
The .NET Framework is one of the best Microsoft components that are used by Quickbooks to connect with web applications. While overcoming the issues with Microsoft .NET Framework, you may come across different errors like Error 1603, Error 1722, Error 1903, and Error 1904.
It can be resolved with the help of the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, download the Quickbooks Component Repair Tool.
- When it is promoting, you can save the file on the local desktop.
- Make sure that there is no program running behind. Double-click on the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe.
- Once the diagnosing process is complete, restart the system.
When the above process successfully repairs Microsoft .NET Framework then you will proceed to use QuickBooks as per your work or requirement.
If you still face an error then follow the given below steps:
- Click on the Windows Key
- Type W
Step 2: Reconstruct Microsoft MSXML
Microsoft MSXML is also a powerful component so if the Quickbooks do not run properly that may happen because of the damage of the Microsoft MSXML.
You have to follow the below steps to reform this issue:
- Firstly, you must register MSXML DDL files.
- To run properly, you have to uninstall first then reinstall MSXML 6.0.
- Download and install the MSXML 6.0 SP1.
- After that, repair the MSXML 6.0 file with the help of Quickbooks Component Repair Tool.
QuickBooks is one of the most elegant accounting software. Though there might be certain glitches, there is some amazing tool as well. QuickBooks Component Repair Tool works wonders in identifying and fixing the bugs that trouble QuickBooks users.
I hope this will help you to resolve your queries related to QuickBooks Component Repair Tool and how to use it. If you want more discussion on this topic or have any other issues then call our QuickBooks online support number to resolve your queries.
Keep Sharing, Keep Smiling:)