The information of the company like the company’s name, address and the phone number displays at the top and bottom of the page while print pay stubs in QuickBooks. In the QuickBooks Desktop, the feature of QuickBooks Paychecks or stubs authenticates you to email pay stubs to the employees. QuickBooks Print Pay Stubs obeys as a tangible record of the paycheck amount and date. You can also build QuickBooks Desktop pay stubs with the needed information which you want the employees to keep by just using the Payroll Printing Preferences in QuickBooks. In this blog, we are going to discuss how you can print pay stubs in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks print pay stubs are constructed as ‘password-protected Pdf attachments’. Also, they keep the format and layout of the Paystubs.
Techniques to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
Technique 1: From QuickBooks Desktop File list you can print pay stubs
Use QuickBooks Desktop file menu in this technique and also go through the other options.
- Click on File >> Print Forms >> Go to pay stubs.
- Select the ‘Payroll bank account’ and enter the date range which has the pay date that has to be printed.
- If you wish to filter one employee then select that employee from the list which is next to the employee option.
- Then, select the column alongside the date and then select the pay stubs which you have to print.
- Also, you can see the Preview of the pay stubs before printing the pay stubs.
- Click on the company and employees option that you see on the Pay Stub, select the Preferences.
- Type the content in the company message to print it for all the pay stubs boxes for printing the Global message for each pay stubs.
- You can also get all the information about the Print pay stubs by clicking on the Help option.
Technique 2: Print Pay Stub from Paycheck
Using Paycheck, you can print pay stubs.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, open the paycheck.
- Select the Print icon and then Pay stub in the check.
Technique 3: Print by the Paycheck List
- In the beginning, click the Employees from the left menu bar.
- Then, select the Employee name for pay.
- After that, select the Paycheck list on the employees information page.
- Click on the Check to pay.
- If the check number is available then select it, otherwise find it.
- Click on the ‘Batch Action’ and select the ‘Print’ from the list.
Technique 4: Print through the Pay Stub and Voucher Printing
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks then click on the Menu bar for Edit.
- Click on the Preference in the drop-down list.
- Select the Payroll and Employees.
- Click on the Company preference option and choose the Full payroll in the payroll attributes field.
- You can go to the payroll preference windows by going to the ‘set preferences’ section and click on the Pay stub and Voucher Printing.
- And, include the checkboxes which you want in the ‘Paycheck Vouchers and Pay stubs, Print’ field.
- Select the Legal Company Name if you want to see the company name to come up on the Pay stub.
- You can select the Ok button after you have tick all the items.
- A paystub with selected information will print automatically for each paycheck.
Technique 5: Print through Bill Payment stubs
- Click on the Print Form and then select the bill payment stubs from the File menu option.
- And, click on the Credit Card or check depending on the technique for bill payment from the drop-down list of bill payment.
- Select the correct Bank or credit card account in the list of drop-down accounts.
- Fill the starting and finish dates in the Dated and amp section to the list payments from a several date range.
- Click on the checks for which you wish to print the bill payment stubs.
- Click on the OK button.
- Make sure the Printer or font and check the total number of copies and click on Print in the Print Window.
I hope that you guys will understand the above solutions. If you properly follow the above instructions then you definitely get the solution of your problem. If not, then you can call us to assistance. And you can talk to our experts by just calling on QuickBooks Support Phone Number.