Before PayTrust login you should know about what paytrust (PT) is? And what does it do? What are the benefits of using it? If you know all this then good otherwise here we have a short summary for you.
What is PayTrust and what does it offer?
PayTrust is an Internet solution for all your banking problems and it has all the features like bill delivery, payment and management. It allows you to make payment to anyone from any bank account because it works with every bank. Now you can handle all your banking activities from anywhere anytime you just need to have a good internet connection. It is better than traditional online banking offers because here you don’t need to track and manage all the paper bills that come offline. Everything is online which makes your business world easy to handle as PT manages all this process online. We don’t have to take the burden of handling these bills monthly. By PT we can even pay those who are not regular dealers. In short, no headache, no worries and more free time.
How to take these benefits?
To take the benefits of these amazing services you need to have the account at the PayTrust. You need to simply enroll with them. And from the next time you can simply enter the user id which you have created during the process of enrollment.
- Open the official website of Intuit PayTrust.
- Go to the login option.
- Enter your user ID (you created during the process of enrollment.)
- Go to the next page.
- Enter your password.
- Follow the on screen instructions and you are done.
Before login you need to be Enrolled in PayTrust. If you enroll now you will get the first month FREE. After that $9.95 will be charged every month for the services(which includes 25 transactions per month, $0.65 for each additional transaction) . To enroll or Sign up follow the steps shown below-
- Open the official website http://paytrust.com/.
- You will see a link to enroll now on the left side of that page.
- To complete the Enrollment form you need your funding account information.
- Enter all your personal information in the first block including your city information.
- In the second block create a user ID and password which you will be using later.
- In the last block enter Bank name, funding account nickname, Account type, Account number, and routing transit number.
- Accept the Subscriber agreement and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Follow the instructions shown on screen and you are done.
Now you have an ID with PT with help of which you can login to PayTrust.
We hope that now you don’t have any issues related to PayTrust login. But if you still have some queries then contact the support team which is always available for you. You can email them anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org . Our Staff of Trained support representative is available to assist you each day from 8 a.m. to midnight EST.