If you are looking for how to pay your employee with QuickBooks payroll then QuickBooks Offers two “do it yourself” options for the paid employee which are QuickBooks Payroll and Enhanced Payroll. But it is only for small and self-employed business owners. With the help of the Basic Payroll products, you do most of the work yourself, however, you don’t pay much for your payroll processing. A third payroll option would be QuickBooks payroll. With the help of this option, you manage the payment to your employees within QuickBooks, and then Intuit handles the tax payments and the filing of the necessary payroll tax forms. In this article, we talk about “How To Pay Your Employee With QuickBooks Payroll” in detail.
Pay Your Employee With QuickBooks Payroll
Choose the payroll option you want by clicking the Try it for free button. QuickBooks displays another page of information describing your payment options and any special discounts. In the Basic Payroll option, click the Continue button when QuickBooks displays the following screen for additional information about pricing and features for that option. QuickBooks then collects your credit card information.
To subscribe to the Payroll service after you have selected a particular option, complete a series of web page forms. Then enter your company name and address and provide your company’s employer identification number. To scroll through the forms on the web page, click the Continue and Back buttons. QuickBooks guides you through the registration process very efficiently. Then we follow the on-screen instructions to explain how your company processes payroll.
Point Out Employees
After setting up your company information for QuickBooks payroll you are ready to set up employees for payroll. As we know a part of the QuickBooks payroll setup processing because it displays a web page where you can add your employees. You can make more employees join by displaying the Employee Center. However, when you click on the New Employee option then QuickBooks displays the personal tab of the New Employee window.
To define an employee, complete the fields provided on the personal tab. Then enter the person’s name in the Legal Name boxes. The first name of the employee goes in the first box, the initial of the second name goes in the M.I. box, and so on. You click the Address and Contact tab to collect and store the employee’s email address and other contact information, such as their phone number.
If you want to collect additional information for an employee then you can click on the Additional Information tab. However, this tab provides a defined field option that you can use to collect custom information about an employee. To use the Custom Field option, click the Define Field button, and then use the Define Field dialog box to define the fields you want to add.
Provide All Payroll Or Tax Information
Use the Payroll Information tab to describe how an employee’s wages or salaries are calculated. Use the Payroll Program drop-down list to set up a regular payroll program and assign the employee to the payroll program. However, we can use the Payment Frequency drop-down list to identify the payment period.
If you set up QuickBooks to handle other additions or deductions on a payroll check, use the Company Additions, Deductions, and Contributions area to describe these items and item amounts.
Pay Your Employee With Standard QuickBooks Payroll
If you are a regular customer of the QuickBooks Payroll then you do three things
- Create Payments
- Submit your real-time Information
- Give your Employees Payslips
How to Create The Payments
- Go to the Employees> Payroll.
- Select the Run Payroll
- Check all Employees you want to pay are on the list
- Click on the pay date
- After that enter payment details for all employees
- Select the Save and Review to see a summary of the Payroll
- Then select Submit to create the Payroll in QuickBooks
With Advance QuickBooks Payroll We Can Pay Your Employee
In this Advance Payroll, we must need some documents.
- First, we need a Payroll registration notice from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- A check from your business bank account or other document containing all the bank details necessary to complete your bank setup.
- Any of the document which you have received from provincial tax agencies or labor boards. Like the details of your workers’ payment account or applicable rural taxes etc.
- Your employees’ federal and rural forms with all relevant personal details like full name, date of birth, and complete social security number.
- A copy of voided paychecks from each of your employees or entrepreneurs to set up a direct deposit.
- Open your QuickBooks Account
- Navigate to Employee Tab
- Select Setup Payroll
- Select the features that matter to you see a product comparison of two Payroll Offerings
- Verify your potential cost for QuickBooks Advance Payroll
- Then Select Free 30 Days Trial
- Select Agree & Connect
- After Sign UP you will see a Setup Payroll screen with a few second to fill out
- Select Add to enter the information in the section
- If you can add a section before submitting the information then see below and fill in the required information for each section.
After the setup completion, review the remaining Pay & Text setting to verify your direct deposit.
I hope this post will help you resolve all your queries related to how to pay your employee with QuickBooks payroll. But if you are still confused or are having any trouble then visit our customer support portal or contact us on our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll support number +1-850-203-4458.