You are at the right place if you want to learn how to pay bills in Quickbooks online? Here we will learn how to do so step by step in detail and why should we opt for this option. Quickbooks accounting software is an awesome software that allows you to perform all the essential financing activities under one roof. You no longer need to do this cumbersome work of paying bills manually. Quickbooks will do that for you. You just have to follow a few simple steps. After reading this article if you still need more information you can go through our experts at QuickBooks support number and save your valuable time and effort.
Why pay bills in Quickbooks online?
If you have huge accounts payable and it’s been tough to stay on the cover of making on-time payments, you should prefer using the QuickBooks Online Bill-Paying service. QuickBooks Online Bill Pay service has excellent features for businesses that want to check how their bills get settled.
- If you previously entered bills into Quickbooks then the next step is to pay them before they become due.
- Paying bills in Quickbooks will automatically mark the bills as paid and it will no longer be outstanding.
- This will also update the accounts payable balance to reflect the bill payment.
- The balance sheet statement and other bank statements work hand in hand. Whenever the bills are paid they are managed accordingly because Quickbooks is integrated with all that.
How to pay bills in Quickbooks online?
- To begin, log in to your Quickbooks online account.
- From the homepage tap on the plus(+) sign and select pay bills right below the vendor column.
- The pay bill window will display.
- Payment Account– from the drop-down select the bank account that will make these payments. Payment Date– in the payment date field simply enter your check date. Starting check no.– in this field enter the starting cheque number that you will load into the printer if you are going to print check immediately. If not select the print later option.
- Quickbooks provide you notification of the number of outstanding bills that you have to pay. The list will be available on the screen.
- The first column allows you to checkmark the next to the bill that you would like to pay. You can simply checkmark that and your balance will be paid. If you want to pay the amount partially you can enter it personally.
- Once you have completed the procedure go to Save and Close to save and close the bill pay window or Click Save and Print to print the check. And you are done.
How to check saved bills?
- Go to the check register to locate the payment we created earlier.
- From the left-hand menu bar click on transactions.
- Then the banking option on the right click on the link that says go to check register to confirm that the payment was correctly applied.
- Go ahead and review the bills. Have a look at it by clicking on it and you will see all the details. It will show whether the bill is paid fully or the amount is still due.
To get a better understanding and solve your issues related to paying bills in Quickbooks online. Contact toll-free helpline number of Quickbooks support. Call our toll-free QuickBooks Online support number to get instant help. You can also contact us if you have any other queries or issues related to Quickbooks.
Keep Sharing, Keep Smiling:)