ViewMyPaycheck is a application by intuit company which allows the employers to give employees 24*7 online access to their paycheck information. This application made it easy for both employers and employees. As no more printing and mailing of paychecks is required. Employees can easily sign in to their ViewMyPaycheck account and can have a look at all their information and what is the status of their current and prior pay butts. To access this application you need to have an account with them, should get the required information for ViewMyPaycheck login. We will learn all this in the following article, keep reading to know more.
Sign up with ViewMyPaycheck
- Visit the official website of ViewMyPaycheck from intuit.
- Click on sign up.
- Sign up for an intuit account.
- Enter your email address, password and a security question and it’s answer in case we need to recover the password later on.
- If you are already using any intuit product such as Quickbooks, TurboTax etc. then you might already have an intuit account. And you can use the same account for this purpose too as an intuit account can be used for all its products.
Things to note: if you wanna use ViewMyPaycheck as an employee you have to make sure that your company uses the product and it is available for you.
Make sure you have your Social Security number(SSN) handy along with yournet amount of the last paycheck issued by their company to make the process smooth.
- Enter the SSN and net pay amount from the last paycheck issued by the company. You have to do this only once to verify your identity. When you enter the information correctly press all done!
If you already have the account you can simply sign in at the official website of Intuit with the help of your username and password.
How does it works?
When you sign in the application offers you 3 tabs- home, paychecks, and preferences.
you will see all the basic information here. A summary of the most recent paycheck is available here. other information like total time off(vacation, sick), Paycheck date, Analyzation of Net Pay amount are also available.
You can see all the details of paycheck in brief in this tab. You can customise the dates and view the paycheck as per your requirement. The latest paycheck will be shown with all its details. It also keeps the record of past paychecks. It gives you the option to save your paycheck in the form of PDF if you want to. graphical representation is available to give the employees more clarity.
To set up email notification click on the preference tab.
Select the checkbox to turn on the email notifications.
By default the email functionality is diabled. By turning this on employees will get the notification when new pay stubs are available.
Is the Demo Available?
YES, you can first try the demo version and explore the sample account we have provided for you. If you like the features and services then you can go get your real account.
Is there a mobile app for this?
Currently we don’t offer the mobile for which you can download from app store or google play. But you can get access to these services on your mobile device just by visiting the https://paychecks.intuit.com/ on your mobile browser.
Is ViewMyPaycheck compatible with multi-companies paychecks?
Yes, if you work for more than one company and want to see paychecks of the other company you can do that. Before you add another company, make sure you have your Social Security number (SSN) handy and the net amount of your last paycheck issued by the company. The net amount is your take-home pay.
To add another company:
- Visit the official website of the Intuit of this product.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of the ViewPaycheck window and choose View my paychecks from another company.
- Enter your SSN and the net pay amount from your last paycheck issued by the company.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add the company to ViewMyPaycheck.
- After you add the company, you can sign in to ViewMyPaycheck with one user ID and password and then use the drop-down in the upper-right corner of the ViewMyPaycheck window to switch between the companies.
With which browsers does it work best?
It works best with-
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
How to get help?
If you or your clients have any questions related to the ViewMyPaycheck, click on the Question mark(?) available on the website.
Is live chat available?
Yes, to support the customer queries we provide you the option to have a live chat with our agents. Agents are available Mon – Fri, 6am – 6pm PT (except holidays).
We hope now you have a good knowledge of ViewMyPaycheck. What does it do? How does it work? If you still have any questions or queries you can directly contact our support team.
Keep Sharing, Keep Smiling:)