Intuit education program helps in increasing career readiness amongst the youth. It empowers the students and educators. If you want to improve your accounting capabilities or enhance your entrepreneurship skills or know about the tax in a better way, Intuit Education Program should be your one-stop destination. It makes studying easier through free Quickbooks accounting software and user-friendly interface.
- Do you want to gain career-building skills?
- Or, Do you want to build real-world skills?
- Do you want to gain financial independence?
- Do you want to plan for your future in advance?
So if your answer is yes for the above these questions then Intuit Education Program comes to your rescue and will help you attain every possible skill required to fulfill your dreams.
In the 21st century, it is very important to build a career-driven skill set along with gaining theoretical knowledge from educational institutions to become successful and prosper in today’s rat race. It helps you to stand out from your own competitors and peers. Grabbing an opportunity in any job field or college admissions is more difficult than you think, with technology constantly improving you need to improve your skillset too.
How to join Intuit Education Program or Intuit Education Program Sign in
To enhance your skill as an accountant or entrepreneur or in the field of taxation, the following simple steps can lead you to one of the best destinations of learning.
Step 1– Go to Intuit Education Program official website.
Step 2– Now choose any software program you are interested in or you want to learn more about.
Step 3– choosing the course then register into it with your personal details.
Step 4– After the registration is completed, go through your course curriculum, PowerPoint presentations, objectives, etc.
Here you go! Following these simple steps will lead you to the course of your choice and interest.
Why do you choose intuit education?
The average student in the West has his or her career and academic preferences, which are briefly in high school. It has a strong infrastructure that recognizes an individual’s potential and enables them to excel in the areas of their interest. Research suggests that a typical student of the Indian education system is still uncertain about his or her choice even after enrolling in a bachelor’s degree program.
Intuit was formed with the aim of identifying the best practices, concepts, and practices used in Western countries in the fields of education, admissions and consultancy and introducing them. As a graduate of the Fox School of Business, our founder has the first-hand experience of world-class educational practices and how they can help you change your career. Each student counseling solved their dilemma and answered their questions. Intuit is committed to providing a one-stop solution to all your academic questions.
What does the program offer?
The program offers the following things to make it easier for instructor and students to study in the virtual world through the QuickBooks Student Discount program:
- Free Quickbooks Online Payroll
- Quickbooks Online Accountant
- Quickbooks Desktop Premier Accountant with payroll
- ProFile software to educators and students across Canada for one year.
- After the completion of one year, you can re-register in the course of your choice.
Preparing for the future
What if students could learn to make smart money decisions before leaving class? What if they could make their own financial futures? Our financial readiness program helps students to make long-term behavior change and future financial success using Intuit Turbotax and Mint.
You get tips to get started, classroom activities, professional development opportunities and course options to bring personal finance to your classroom today.
Develop career skills
Help your students develop career skills for the future by using design thinking and cloud accounting software. Prepare them with demanding and transferable skills, including Intuit’s own approach to creative problem solving. Contact them with courage and confidence as they create their dream life.
You will have advanced resources, professional development opportunities and course options to bring career preparation into the classroom.
Certification Process of Intuit Education Program
In the certification process, you just need to follow these three steps:-
Step 1:-Attend training.
The first step is to find and register yourself for the nearby QuickBooks training class.
Step 2:-Prepare for the exam.
The second step after registering yourself for the QuickBooks training is to wait and start preparing for the exam. They will also provide you with the practice questions so that you can prepare well for the exams. here see: QuickBooks Online certification exam answer.
Step 3:-Give the exam.
The final step is to schedule your QuickBooks Certification Examination at a certified testing center.
What is ProConnect Tax?
It is cloud-based professional tax software for the courses which is tailored for teaching tax. By using this student can prepare for there career. But, it is also a service that is to be provided by the Intuit according to the terms and conditions of the QuickBooks subscription.
What is Recognition after being Qualified?
- When getting the affiliation of getting certified through Certiport, the institution can only use the software for instructional purposes.
- After affiliation of the institution as public or private, primary or secondary schools will provide full-time instruction for education communities of grade k-12 and to others too.
- The 5-month license is provided by them to the institutions so that they can access to their portal QuickBooks Accountant Desktop version.
- Company also provides a non-expiring license for schools on their portal for QuickBooks Accountant Desktop version but for them, there is a restriction that it can’t be installed on the student’s computers. Educator license is also a non-expiring, as long as the educator meets the intuit educator eligibility.
Why do Educators Choose to QuickBooks?
Educators choose QuickBooks because the digital transformation is the driving change across all industries. QuickBooks makes a candidate more innovative and knowledgeable.
Resources included in Intuit Education Program
Intuit Education Program provides a free trial of QuickBooks Online and also provides a free trial of QuickBooks Desktop and ProConnect tax.
- Academic institutions that qualify for the education program.
- Faculty or staff employed by an authorized primary or secondary school, public or private university, or college, school district, or board of education.
- Institutions which fits the criteria must use the software for instruction purpose only.
- Qualified students are those that belong to the above-mentioned institutions.
Students and educators receive a QuickBooks Desktop premier account 2017 or 2018. If you have registered for the Intuit Education Program and are looking for assistance for your QuickBooks product please contact QuickBooks support and identify with the Intuit Education Program.
How it Works
- Select your software(QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, or ProConnect)
- Register for the Intuit Education(for students or for educators).
- Access your course curriculum and teacher training(instructor guide, curriculum, PowerPoint presentation, and live QuickBooks file)
Feature and Benefits
Prepare students for the job market
- Students can gain an awesome and competitive edge with industry-recognized skills.
- Get the hands-on best experience and are always engaged in the lessons provided in the classrooms.
- Students can easily notice the accounting and tax principles brought to life in a real-world application.
Complimentary software for all the students and educators
- To teach the whole lesson in detail or just a single module, students and educators will have access to free, easy and efficient software once they register for the Intuit Education Program.
Access to complimentary resources for educators and students
- You can save time preparing for classes with lecture presentations and classroom exercises.
Unlock your free intuit education software license now. Educators, students are eligible for free trials of Intuit software, so register to confirm your eligibility.
Many students do not have the skills needed to thrive in the 21st century. Intuit Education is committed to assisting students in developing the skills needed to prepare for jobs in the Inuit Economy. However We do this through real-world devices like Turbo-Text, Mint and QuickBooks, as well as our design thinking methodology called Design for Delight. They help students build confidence to live the life they want and they help fulfill their goal of increasing well-being around the world.
I hope this blog will help in your search for the Intuit Education Program.