We face different types of registration, and installation issues in QuickBooks, which creates problems to run the QuickBooks properly. Register QuickBooks library files failed is one of the QuickBooks registration issues in QuickBooks. In this article, we are going to know the detail of the issue including the reasons, and the solutions. If you are a victim of the error then this article is for you.
This error has not a particular reason to appear, it can appear due to different reasons. So first you need to know the reason for the issue. After that, you can choose the appropriate solution to the issue. Let’s read the complete article;
Why QuickBooks Failed to Register Library Files Issue Occurs
The registered QuickBooks library files failed because of different reasons. We have listed all of the possible reasons for the problem below. You can take a look;
Reason 1: No proper Update of QuickBooks.
While Updating QuickBooks there could be some error or no proper installation of updates. This is a situation that occurs when the user updated QuickBooks But somehow the not installed properly or some installation error. The QuickBooks error code 1904 also occur because of this reason.
Reason 2: Damaged Software
Sometimes while using QuickBooks there could be some problem in the updating software or the software is damaged or an error in the files present in the system.
Reason 3: Incorrect File Location
Files present on the system database are incorrect or wrong. The files are present in another folder.
Reason 4: Adobe Flash Player Install
Installation and Updation of Adobe flash player are sometimes also responsible for the issue of register QuickBooks library files failed.
How to Fix Register QuickBooks Library Files Failed Error
It can be fixed easily by the following methods but, before trying to resolve this error make sure to back up your data completely cause it could be deleted accidentally. After creating a safe backup follow the methods to solve the problem.
Method 1: Uninstall and Install the QuickBooks Accounting Software
For fixing the register QuickBooks library files failed error first of all a user needs to uninstall and install QuickBooks it could automatically resolve the problems or troubleshoot the related problems.
Step 1: Uninstall QuickBooks
- Click on “Windows”.
- Open the “Control panel” on your device.
- In “programs and features” click on “uninstall”.
- Select the program you want to uninstall.
- Then click on “uninstall”.
Your program is being Uninstalled in the background so you can check the progress. After that, you have to delete all the files related to it.
Step 2: Download and Install QuickBooks
To install QuickBooks first you have to download the latest version of QuickBooks from the official website download follow the given steps.
- Download QuickBooks
- To download Go to intuit.Com.
- Click to download and install QuickBooks.
- Your download will automatically begin.
- After completing Download you will now Install QuickBooks.
- Install It
- Click on the downloaded file.
- Click “Run”.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the license key
- Your program is being installed.
All you need to do now is just activate and start using QuickBooks.
Method 2: Run the QuickBooks install Diagnostic Tool
There is a tool, called QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. This can also help you to fix the register QuickBooks library files issue. Let’s check, how it will work:
- From the downloaded QuickBooks tool hub, choose the ‘Installation Issue’ tab.
- There you can find the option of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Just click on that, it will run automatically.
- After the complete process of the tool, restart your PC.
- At last, check for the issue, that it is occurring or not?
Method 3: Hide the Build- In Administrator Account
If all of the above steps are not working then you can hide the build in administrator account to fix this issue.
- Click on the ‘Start menu, and in the type bar type CMD.
- After appearing the CMD icon, right-click on that.
- And select the Run as Administrator option from the list.
- Now in the command window, type, ‘net user administrator /active: no’ in the type bar.
- And then press the ‘Enter’ key.
At the last, we just want to say that, the problem can be resolved by following the above-mentioned solutions. Follow any one of the methods, and wait for the result, still, if the error will not be solved then you can go for the other method. But after fixing the issue don’t try to go for the next method. Still, if you have any confusion regarding this issue then you can get our QuickBooks support through our experts.