A pdf invoice is a simple and fast mode of transportation for sending data from one place to another. Because of its small size, it is more famous nowadays. If you want to send an invoice in PDF to the other person but its size is too large according to that medium so you can convert that data format into pdf format and easily send it to your client. If we want to send data via Email so we mostly prefer pdf format. The other reason to use pdf format is that it provides us security, like that if we want to send some data to any person and there is a chance that maybe that person does some changes in our data and destroy it so we simply send that file in pdf format. It also provides us the facility to put a password to open the pdf file.
Pdf invoice fields should include:
- Name of the client as well as the sender
- Name of the company of both client and sender
- Client and sender’s address
- Client and sender’s Email
- Client and sender’s Mobile number
- The invoice number
- Tax details
- Details of the products or services and it’s cost.
- Terms and condition of payments
- And grand total
Why we use pdf?
- A pdf is known as a portable document format.
- It allows users to open and read the documents and there is no need for any software installation for reading files in pdf format.
- Pdf always shows the documents to the user the same as it was originally designed without any editing from their side.
- Another file format can easily convert into pdf format.
- The size of the pdf file is small and it is more famous nowadays. If you want to send some data to the other person but its size is too large according to that medium so you can convert that data format into pdf format and easily send it to your client.
- Because of the trusted functionality of pdf file if we want to send data via Email so we mostly prefer pdf format.
- It saves us time as well as data.
- It decreases the size of the file when we convert it into pdf format.
If you want to send an invoice in pdf format so follow these steps.
- Firstly go to the project
- Then click on the invoice tab
- Then click on the invoice row where you issued the invoice
- Then click on the save button and save the invoice as a pdf attachment on an email and send it to the user.