QuickBooks payroll error 30159 is an error that mostly arises because you do not set the files in a proper manner in your system. this error is generally used by windows and other windows compatible programs.
So further we go deeply into this topic firstly it must for us to understand what is payroll?
If you have an organization have so many employees work under you so payroll is a must for you. With the help of payroll, you can maintain the records of your employees regarding their Salaries, Wages, Bonuses, Deduction, Incentives, etc. The term payroll defines that the money you paid to your employees for their work.
What actually the causes by which this error occurs?
- It may be possible that your company files damaged or corrupt due to any reason.
- May be Your Employer Identification Number (EIN) status is inactive.
- Incomplete installation software of QuickBooks.
- Maybe you are not using the latest version of your windows.
- Maybe your QuickBooks payroll is not up to date.
- It may be possible that any virus or malware attack to your files.
- Damaged file corrupts your information.
Note: When this error occurs your system will work very slow and on that time you perform any program that program should crash suddenly.
If in any case, you faced error 30159 at your system so you can handle it easily by just following some steps which are as follows:
Here is some Solution to resolve the QuickBooks payroll error 30159.
Solution 1: Manually Update Your System
- As administrator log on in your system.
- Select all programs.
- Now choose accessories and click on system tools.
- Now click on system restore.
- There is an option ‘restore my computer to an earlier time’ click on next.
- You have to continue until the confirmation message appears on the screen.
- After the completion of your process, restart your system.
Solution 2: Install QuickBooks error scanning tool
- You should download the QuickBooks payroll error 30159 utility tool.
- After successfully download install the program.
- Now start scanning by click on the start scan button.
- After scanning you should fix all the QuickBooks errors.
- After successfully done all the steps restart your computer.
Solution 3: Disk Cleanup
- By performing Disk cleanup activity on your computer you should fix all the errors.
Solution 4: System restore in windows
- In search box type system restore and choose system restore.
- After that, you should enter the Administrator’s password
- Now follow all the steps properly.
- Now restore your system.
Solution 5: Add Employer Identification Number to your file
- The first step is to log in to QuickBooks.
- The second step is to click on the payroll option.
- The third step is to click on the ‘use of existing payroll service’.
- After that, a new window will appear on the screen as a name Account Maintenance.
- The fourth step is to click on add files.
- The fifth step is to mark against Add EIN.
- Now click on the next and review all the information and then return to QuickBooks again.
Note: By following any of the solutions you will definitely fix all the errors.