QuickBooks Online provides the facility to us in which we can create and send multiple invoices in QuickBooks Online at the same time. Because of this facility, we can save our time or energy, like we can send multiple invoices to multiple customers at the same time with the help of only one click. This facility also saves our money because if we don’t use multiple invoices facility so we need more than one system to send the invoice to the customer. And if we want to send an invoice to the customer one by one on the same system so it becomes a very time-consuming process.
These steps show how to create multiple invoices in Quickbooks Online for customers.
- Firstly click on the menu button then select the invoice which you want to send to the customers. Then for multiple customers select duplicate invoices.
- After this, it opens in the window then search and select the customers whom you want to send that invoice.
- Then select next it will appear your invoice in a row with your customers in the multiple invoices window and you can edit the invoice individually for the customers.
Now let’s see how to create and edit your invoice.
- The first step is to select the create icon.
- The second step is to select multiple invoices.
- In the third step, you have to create a new blank invoice by selecting the Add button on the left. The number of invoices we add has it’s own numbered row.
- In the fourth step, you can enter information by selecting any field.
- Now if you want to delete any invoice then in the menu options select that invoice and then select the delete invoice option.
If you want to add new lines items and additional fields in your invoice so follow these steps.
- Go to the menu button and then select a new line item this automatically adds new lines item in your invoice.
- If you want to add more columns and fields in your invoice so use the small gear icon.
- After adding all the details and editing according to the customer’s select save invoices option, after this, the invoice will send to the customers and the invoice window will shut down from the window.