Adding another bank account is done via QuickBooks’ Chart of Accounts. Press and hold “Ctrl-N” to create a new account, and then click “Bank.” Follow the on-screen prompts to select or enter your bank’s name, account and router numbers, and related banking information. Add bank account in Quickbooks Online is the same procedure as when you created or enter a new account.
What facilities does an accountant get after add new account QuickBooks online?
- An accountant will access all of the features available in your QBO version.
- You can add two accountants if you want.
- Accountant users have additional power that allows them to undo entire reconciliations, reclassify transactions and write off invoices.
If you want to add an Accountant in QuickBooks online so you have to follow some steps.
- You should Sign in to QuickBooks Online(QBO) in the first step.
- The second step is to click on the setting icon and then select manage users.
- The third step is to select the Add user.
- The fourth step is to select the Company Admin.
- The fifth step is to Check This user is my accountant. “Note: This step doesn’t apply to Simple Start subscriptions.”
- The sixth step is to select the next option.
- The seventh step is to Enter the accountant’s name and email address. And then Save it.
- The eighth step is that Your accountant will be sent an email with a link to sign in to your QBO company.
- The ninth step is that Your accountant will be asked to create a user ID before signing for the first time even if they already have an account with Intuit Business Services.
- The tenth step is that Until your accountant signs in, their status will remain as Invited
- The eleventh step is to click on the Next button.
- The twelfth step is to click on the finish button.