Paychecks are the essential component that contains all the information of employee’s salaries and taxes. The paycheck is important for an employee and the process to create a single paycheck in QuickBooks Online is the same as the process of paying check to all employees. The main difference in single paycheck is we select the single employee to pay from the list-not all the employees. To create a One-Time payroll check in QuickBooks Online you have to follow some steps.
Steps to create One-Time payroll check in QuickBooks Online.
- First of all, open the application and click on the employment details on the left page of the application
- Now click on the Run Payroll option
- Now you can see the payroll reminder
- This reminder is showing because of due
- If you have multiple payroll schedules then, you will see the due
- The 5 pm PST cut off time is included, if DD is active
- After that select a pay schedule
- Now select the name of the employee that you need to create payroll check, Make sure the checks has paid period and dates
- Now enter the duration and amount of the employee
- And then click on preview payroll to save your progress page
- Click on the submit button to submit the pages
- Click on the print paycheck and paystubs buttons
- Now click on the finish button
These are some simple steps to create a one-time payroll check in QuickBooks Online. I hope now you will know how to create a single payroll check. If you face any issue related to QuickBooks then share your queries with us, you are most welcome. We will be happy to provide you our QuickBooks customer support service. Our QuickBooks support experts are always available to solve all the problems of QuickBooks and its products of QuickBooks users.